I cannot believe that we have been married for 10 years! What a blessing Bart has been in my life! Below is a pic of us in college right after Bart returned home from a mission trip to Egypt in 2001.The other pic is from our wedding in 2003.
Here is what Bart said about me...Over
10 years ago I heard this beautiful girl talk about Jesus and prayed to
God in that moment that he would help me find someone to marry with the
same passion, authenticity, and fun personality as her. Little did I
know, a few months later God would allow me to develop a friendship with
her, fall in love, and start a family! When I think about Jen,
I think of how blessed I am that God would give me someone who loves
Him, is my best friend and the most fun person I could think of to hang
out with, an incredible mother to our children, and a wife whose support
and love has challenged me to be a better follower of Christ! Happy 10
year anniversary! I can't wait for 10 more years!
Here is what I said about Bart...When I think of Bart, I think of the kindest,
smartest, funniest man I know! I called Bart a "jewel" in college,
insinuating that whoever got him was a lucky girl. He had a great
personality, loved Jesus and was great with people. Well, guess
what? I got him!!!! By the grace of God, Bart chose to love me and
after 10 years I'm still so thankful he did! Bart, you're the man of my
dreams! Thank you being a wonderful husband, father and friend. I love
you! Happy Anniversary! 10 years!
Bart surprised me with flowers on our anniversary since we were apart!!!

