I know this post is several days late, but I could not let this opportunity go by without telling you why Bart is such a great dad! Bart is one of those people that is not hard to love. His warm spirit and fun personality make him one of the greatest people to be around! I fell in love with Bart for those reasons and because of his love for Christ! It has been such a joy to walk beside him in ministry for the past 4.5 years. His love for people and God's Word is what makes him such a great minster! When I was pregnant, I wrote down some of Bart's qualities that I hoped Micah would have.
These include...
1. the way he loves people
2. the way he gives grace so freely to others
3. his patience
4. his patience (not a typo)
5. his love for the Lord
6. his kind spirit
These traits are what make Bart an amazing father!
Bart, thank you loving Micah and I so well! Thank you for your kindness, patience and grace with me. I have loved being on this parenthood journey with you. Thank you for allowing me to make mistakes and for stepping in when I've needed you the most. You're so great and I feel blessed that we have you!
Love you babe!
Happy Father's Day!
These include...
1. the way he loves people
2. the way he gives grace so freely to others
3. his patience
4. his patience (not a typo)
5. his love for the Lord
6. his kind spirit
These traits are what make Bart an amazing father!
Bart, thank you loving Micah and I so well! Thank you for your kindness, patience and grace with me. I have loved being on this parenthood journey with you. Thank you for allowing me to make mistakes and for stepping in when I've needed you the most. You're so great and I feel blessed that we have you!
Love you babe!
Happy Father's Day!