I CANNOT believe we are now in the double digits...10 months! Wow! Bart and I are more in love with Micah now than ever! I guess your loves grows daily as a parent. I think all the time, "how can I love him even more?" But I do! Every day!
This is such a fun age! Micah is ALL over the place...standing constantly. We're thinking he may be walking soon :) Maybe over Thanksgiving or Christmas...how fun!
New stuff Micah is doing..
1. He is now "kissing". His mouth is open, but he'll lean towards your face for a kiss. It's the sweetest thing EVER!!!
2. He finally said "Momma". He has been saying "Dadda" for SO long I thought he'd never say it. Well, he did and I LOVE IT!
3. Mimicking movements. Micah can now mimic things you do. We play a game while he eats. I'll lean my head to one side and he will follow suit. We both laugh. Precious!
This is such a fun age! Micah is ALL over the place...standing constantly. We're thinking he may be walking soon :) Maybe over Thanksgiving or Christmas...how fun!
New stuff Micah is doing..
1. He is now "kissing". His mouth is open, but he'll lean towards your face for a kiss. It's the sweetest thing EVER!!!
2. He finally said "Momma". He has been saying "Dadda" for SO long I thought he'd never say it. Well, he did and I LOVE IT!
3. Mimicking movements. Micah can now mimic things you do. We play a game while he eats. I'll lean my head to one side and he will follow suit. We both laugh. Precious!