Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Great time with friends

This has been a fun week of visiting friends. On Monday Micah and I visited some friends from our old church. We have been friends with the Williams for several years. We had the pleasure of serving together at Gateway Baptist Church and Bart worked part-time with Tracy "flipping" houses. They have 2 children. Trey is 6 and Bailey is 11. It was great to see them and catch up! The kids were precious with Micah! They hadn't seen him since he was born.

Amanda and Trey with Micah when he was a day old.

Trey feeding Micah


Playing with Trey...is this what I have to look forward to with having a boy?


Bailey playing with Micah


Amanda & Micah

On Tuesday, Micah and I traveled to Charlotte for my good friend's birthday. Rebecca and I have been friends since college. Our other college friend, Nicole, was able to join us as well. We had a great time celebrating, catching up and allowing the boys to play together.


The boys..Luke (2), Tucker (9 months) and Micah (6 months)


The moms...me, Rebecca, Nicole

Us with our boys...




Happy birthday Rebecca!