So I knew I was having a baby...and that it would be great...but WOW...I have NEVER felt this way before!!!! How can you love something SO much? I look at him and am speechless! Did Bart and I really make this? (With God's help) I think he is the most beautiful thing I've EVER seen!
I could not have asked for a better pregnancy... could not have asked for a better delivery...and now I could not have asked for a better baby. We went to the pediatrician today and she said he is PERFECT!!!!!!!! He has actually gained weight since leaving the hospital, his color is great, his circumcision is healing fine, he's eating well, sleeping well, pooping and peeing well, etc. I am SO blessed!
Enjoy some of our favorite pics of him...




I could not have asked for a better pregnancy... could not have asked for a better delivery...and now I could not have asked for a better baby. We went to the pediatrician today and she said he is PERFECT!!!!!!!! He has actually gained weight since leaving the hospital, his color is great, his circumcision is healing fine, he's eating well, sleeping well, pooping and peeing well, etc. I am SO blessed!
Enjoy some of our favorite pics of him...