


So I have heard many pregnant women mention this whole "nesting" thing, but wow, I didn't realize how crazy it really is! I'm cleaning and cooking like a mad woman! One of the main things I have been anxious to get started is the nursery. We've definitely waited, and we realize it will be here before we know it. I spent much of yesterday going through things, organizing and ordering furniture. It's been quite a task. The three pieces of furniture that we're getting are all from different places, but all with a cherry finish. We fell in love with a crib at Babies R Us...well, it was discontinued (the whole set). We bought it right away when we found it at Target. Well, Target didn't have the other pieces to complete the set either. We've decided to keep the crib anyway, and try to match the dresser and chair with it as much as possible. We're not opening and assembling anything until we make sure the cherry finish is close enough that it won't look weird. So, as of right now, the crib is in the box, the dresser is on it's way and the chair we're worrying about later. :) I don't think Micah will care one way or the other!